Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Max Payne 3 To Be Released This Winter

Max Payne is in development and scheduled to be released this winter on the Xbox 360, PS3 & PC. I can't wait to see what they come up with. I never played this game when it first came out and when I finally got a hold of a "classic" copy I instantly regretted it.

This was a game I was able to fully enjoy with my husband and we didn't mind sharing it at all. Surprising, I know, but Third Person games are usually lots of fun to complete together. At least for me. I find if very easy to sit back and enjoy the show. I let him do all the hard work, getting past all the scary bits first. I do all the jumping and screeching and then I get used to it and will play here and there when he's had enough just to continue the story.

It's what were doing now on Dead Space. I can't wait to tell Rigid about Max Payne 3.

I wonder if he'll be as excited as I am?

Mobile post sent by Maharet using Utterlireply-count Replies.

No comments:

Post a Comment