Sunday, July 19, 2009

Google Video: A Good Skin Care Regimen Is Expensive

Emailed video

Untrue, you can find a lot of tips on the internet for making your own beauty products. This Olive Oil Night Cream is a great tip and very organic. I'm always searching for the best tips on the net, though you really should use a lot of care in choosing the best tips. I like to use a bit of common sense. For example, Hydrogen Peroxide has a lot of great uses, but although I've seen it posted on several sites I would NEVER pour it into my nose for sinus problems. The only thing I don't have for this night cream recipe is bees wax, but that shouldn't be difficult to find.

This email was sent to you by: maharetm@gmail.com



Olive Oil Night Cream for Oily Skin
May 22, 2008 - 01:31
Beauty products don't have to cost an arm and a leg. You can make your own night cream for a fraction of the price. This homemade olive oil night cream is meant for oily skin, with vinegar to ...

--
Browse more videos on Google Video

No comments:

Post a Comment