Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Widgets?!? Widgets?!? We Ain't Got No Stinking Widgets!!!


I love these things, but I'm starting to get the feeling that they're absolutely and totally pointless. All they do is clutter up my site and make it look like crap. So, there you have it. A nice safe place to archive my silly internet escapades and widgety goodness.

I might go back to this site some day. Maybe they'll get better widgets to give out (for free of course). Personally I could use something without the giant "GET THIS WIDGET HERE AND THIS LINK RIGHT HERE, GET IT NOW OR DIE, DO IT, GET THIS WIDGET OR YOU'LL HAVE BAD LUCK FOR 50,000 YEARS!!!!" tab.

What? So I might be exaggerating a little bit. Heh...

Seriously though, these widgets just give you snippets of the rss feeds on my other blogs, but why would you assume that if someone might want the widget for their very own blog that they wouldn't simply click the widget name to go to the widget website? Huh? Riddle me that mother f'er! Friggin retards. It's unsightly! I won't use it on my site anymore and no, I seriously don't give a crap that I can PAY for my very own super splendiferous PREMIUM access and not have those little ugly tabs on the widget.

Kiss my ass widget maker peoples. I'm giving up on you and your ugly ass widget!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment